Thursday, August 29, 2013

PICHAS!



Right next to our school, on our walking tour of beautiful Pietresanta!

Center city of Pietresanta. So many cute little shops and cool status! Di Vinci and Michelangelo have work here. 
MAURIZIO!!! The amazing night shift worker who has become a good friend (Facebook official) and has taught me so much Italian!

Here's some of the Italian boys we've been playing sand volleyball with. They are awesome! 

GELATO....

My new favorite candy I discovered in our Hotel lobby.

We get the best food here. We are honestly so spoiled, and overfed... We don't mind. The white stuff is Gnocci, and probably my new favorite food.





Braxton and I like to chill on the balcony to his room during the little down time that we have. We don't have so much now that school has started up..


Our first Italian gelato! It's massive! But was free from AIFS 



2 comments:

  1. Gnocchi is amazing. You can get it hear in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes. Chicken gnocchi is my favorite dish at Olive Garden. Haha, but it's nothing like real Italian gnocchi! Yum.

      Delete