Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tomorrow!

Well we made it!... to California.

This morning was weird. I woke up in a panic thinking that I had missed seeing my siblings off to school, but I had plenty of time to chill with them and say goodbye. Madyson gave me a kiss goodbye which was...nice...Curtis gave me TWO hugs even though I'm pretty sure he couldn't wait for me to leave (he gets to drive my "nice" car while I'm gone so I don't blame him), and Karter gave me a hug then shoved my face into his armpit and said "take a big wiff"!
Ladies and gentlemen: my siblings.
I am going to miss each one of them more than ever! 

Also, I cuddled with my pup for probably an hour and I may have even shed a few tears over it. He's my child.

I did a final packing check before I took a shower, and after, I enjoyed the last use of my favorite hair straightener. (I can't bring mine because of the voltage differences, fingers crossed I can buy one out there ASAP), and then I FaceTimed my best friend Piper. She moved to Portland at the beginning of this month and I miss her beyond belief! But it's way exciting that we are both beginning new adventures in our lives, and we still talk as often as possible. She's super supportive and excited for me to go. :) Dillion and Braxton came over while I was talking with her, and we took a little group picture!
Say hi to Piper!! Isn't she pretty?! Oh and if you grab your magnifying glass, you'll see the three of us in the bottom left corner. 


Braxton, my dad and I drove here to Los Angeles pretty much immediately after we hung up, and the ride went well! Braxton slept the majority of the time, as usual, and me and my dad jammed out to music the whole way. I probably opened and closed my backpack 30 times to double check if I had my wallet and passport, but don't worry, it was there every single time! We stopped in Las Vegas to say bye to my sister and her hubby and little baby fetus Lukas. That put a pit right in my stomach. I just have to keep telling myself that I'll see him through Skype, and I'll get to hold him on his 3 month birthday...And now, LA. My dad has a meeting here tonight, so that's why we left as early as we did. We're relaxing at a hotel right now, emphasis on RELAXING! I am actually relaxed, which is odd. It doesn't seem like we're going, especially not tomorrow. But every ten seconds me and Braxt will look at each other and say "tomorrow".  And I think I'm finally starting to feel prepared. 


AHHHHHH WE GO TOMORROW! 

Side note from Braxton:
Well,... I guess moments like this come only a few times in a life. Emotions are running wild, from missing family and friends back home to excitement for living out my greatest ambitions in life. This is a great time for personal growth and I hope me and Arielle have the best experiences of our lives. 


Ain't he cute?? 

K NIGHT! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment