Sunday, October 13, 2013

Venice pictures!

Sorry about the quality of some of these pictures. Our cute Leonardo Da Vinci teacher, Angela, was our tour guide. And she is the most hyper woman I've ever met and walks super fast! She gives no time for pictures, so I snap what I can! She is amazing and I've learned so much from her, by the way. One of my favorite teachers I've ever had, and that's saying a lot because I tend to grow really strong bonds with my teachers. She's just the best!











Here's some pictures from the Fish Market they have! It's disgusting and smelly but so fascinating and
                                    FRESH! 
It was loaded with people. Seriously, I have never seen so much fish in my life:













After it rained for about 30 minutes straight, they put these cat walk things up for people to walk on instead of the sidewalks!! It went all the way into the museum, cause apparently they're super used to this type of flooding. The most interesting thing was that the water came from underground. We just watched it bubble up onto the surface, because this particular square is built on top of a canal! So cool! (and wet on my leather boots) 






New favorite food...






Designer stores EVERYWHERE. Kill me.



My whole life I've said I wanted macarons at my wedding, because I think they're the most beautiful things! But I'd never tasted one... So when I passed this cute sugar factory, I HAD to go in and buy a couple. And I'm hooked. Great reassurance for my future wedding treat! ;)

Braxton was dying to have a picture in front of this church, because it's where Indiana Jones and The Lost Arc was filmed! 


Safe to say we had a GREAT time! You all must put Venice on your bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment